How you can help The Dyslexia Association
We want our charity to continue helping dyslexic people to overcome their difficulties and recognise their strengths. We receive no government funding to cover the cost of providing free information and advice through our Helpline.
Our support can make a big difference not only to the lives of people with dyslexia, but also to their families and employers. There is a huge need for our help and each year our Helpline receives almost 3,000 calls and e-mails from people who require support.
We really need your support.
How to help
- Take part in sponsored events, such as marathons, fun runs, cycle rides, dress down at work days etc
- Find out if your employer offers a matched giving scheme, where they will match whatever you raise.
- Organise a fundraising event or help at one of ours
- Donate directly using JustGiving or VirginMoneyGiving
- If you use eBay for selling items, nominate us as your charity
- Make a regular donation
- Ask your employer if they offer a give as you earn scheme
- Use easyfundraising when shopping online
- Volunteer your time
- Leave a legacy in your will
For further information on how to help, please contact us.