The Dyslexia Association
The Dyslexia Association is a registered charity, established in 1971.We provide support and services for dyslexic children and adults of all ages, their parents/families, educators, employers and the wider community. Our head office is in Nottingham and we provide services primarily across the East Midlands (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire) and neighbouring counties.
If you are dyslexic, or think you might be dyslexic, or if you are concerned about another person, we can help.
Click one of the boxes below to see how we can address your needs....
....or use the top menu to explore the site.
I am an
- I have a child who is dyslexic.
- I have dyslexic employees.
- I teach dyslexic children.
- I need advice about dyslexia.
- I am a dyslexic student.
- I teach dyslexic apprentices.
- I teach dyslexic students.
We aim to enrich the lives of people with dyslexia by helping them to:
- understand their learning difference
- discover their strengths and
- find solutions to the challenges they face
- a message from our patron, Sir Paul Smith
- to see how we have helped some of our clients.
This site was most recently updated 1st April 2014.