The Dyslexia Association can offer a menu of options to support schools and education settings with neurodivergent pupils and staff including online screening products, advice with assistive technology, diagnostic assessments, exam access arrangements, general awareness training, and specialist teaching strategies.
We can provide a link specialist teacher/assessor for a family of schools, working in partnership with SENCO’s on a range of different levels of interventions.
Our services include:
- Specialist 1:1, or small group in-school teaching (East Midlands schools only)
- Specialist dyslexia and/or dyscalculia screenings for individuals or year groups
- Holistic multiple SpLD screening
- Targeted SpLD screening
- Advice and guidance to SENCO’s across a family of schools, or academy trust
- Advice and guidance regarding specialist interventions following screening or diagnostic assessments
- Dyslexia diagnostic assessments
- Assistive technology training sessions for teaching staff, pupils and parents
- Exam access arrangements and Form 8
- Advice and guidance to HR teams for neurodiverse staff including workplace needs assessments
Please see our Outreach Services Leaflet for further details, and how to contact us for a quote for services, or email firstname.lastname@example.org